But as each story comes to an end, so is this coming. Of course, the end is not bad, but rather, the end is very exciting. With yesterday's offering (v1.7 patch), I was very excited. Not only physically, but also mentally because I had a long time to leave a Scania R720 V8 :( . Replaced by a truck with a cover image. Though it looks weak, he does not. With its 730 horsepower has to pull the hardest burden.
And to conclude this sad story of a truck driver in Euro Truck Simulator 2 with interesting things I've experienced in a long route 100 level and at least 250 000 km with Scania R720 V8.
Firstly, I moved the original folder + Going East DLC with 98% efficiency (not some small streets crossing and discovered). I also TruckSim Map crossed about 75% up to patch 1.6.1 (including him), and I tried Scandinavia Map of Promod Team. This Scandinavia and detail made but there are not many roads, which for me is a slight problem.
Among other modes that I used and experimented with this are:
- skins for trucks (Scania above)
- FH16/FH 2013 Volvo models in beta
- Volvo FM13 model for 1.4.8/1.4.12 patch I
- Real / Hard Economy Mode
- Real Physics Mod
- Real Names mode (only for Mercedes)
- Scania R1000 truck, then of course he was in the thick beta
- and another pile of trash modes that do not work
Of course, as you've seen, this game is addictive. There are many ways to improve the game (modes), and with each new Patch comes something new, something wild.
Currently vehicle in the game: Volvo FH16 from patch 1.7
"Former" car: Scania R720 V8 (from the original game, no mod)
No comments:
Post a Comment